Date & Time: 6:30-8:00pm EDT. Offered as five weekly sessions on Mondays. July 20, 27, August 3, 10, 17
It’s not too late to register! As soon as you sign up, we’ll send you the recordings and you can catch up on any classes you have missed.
Hours: 7.5 hours
What You’ll Learn:
• The benefits of positive thoughts versus the drawbacks of negative thoughts
• Explore how your thoughts create your reality
• The importance of cultivating positive thinking to create your ideal reality
• Learn practical ways to change your thinking
When you choose your thoughts, you create your reality.
Neuroscience has proven we have the power to shape our brains and the way we think, and yogis have known this truth for thousands of years. In this much-loved course, you’ll learn practical ways to transform and enhance your own ways of thinking to live your best life possible.
At a subtle level, your thoughts are the building blocks of your health, relationships, and experiences as you move through life. Positive thoughts are energizing and facilitate growth, while negative thoughts are draining. Get rid of old, self-defeating habits. Build new discipline and strength. Return home with a new set of tools and a rejuvenated mind … and a fresh, confident outlook on life.
This program is offered live through Zoom webinar with the availability for students to interact through Q&A with the presenter.
For enrolled students, a video recording will be available after each class in the event you miss a class or would like to review the content.
Requirements & Recommendations:
• No experience necessary. This program is open to beginners as well as advanced practitioners.
• Viewing Device: Desktop or laptop computer will provide the best experience, although you can also connect via a tablet or smartphone.
• Internet connection: High-speed broadband wired or wireless is best.
• Video: Download Zoom to your computer, or install the Zoom app to your device. For interactive group sessions, a webcam or integrated camera will allow others to feel more connected with you.
• Audio: Headphone speakers are recommended. If you wish to participate vocally, a headset with a microphone will be ideal.
• 7.5 hours on-demand video
• Downloadable course manual
• Full lifetime access video
Pranava Chaitanya is an advanced Sivananda Yoga teacher and senior staff at the ashram. He regularly teaches workshops, courses, and delivers satsang talks on a variety of topics including yogic practice, meditation, positive thinking, raja yoga, yogic diet, stress management, and yogic tools for happiness. He is one of the most popular and beloved teachers of our Sivananda Essentials Courses. He teaches with love, compassion, and care for his students, while delivering the materials in a very clear and coherent manner. Pranava Chaitanya is also a member of the Hatha Yoga team of our Yoga Teacher Training Courses (TTCs) at the ashram. He is the manager of the ashram kitchen and an expert on yogic and Ayurvedic nutrition and diet.
Join our email list to learn more about our in-person and online programs, courses and free events.