Awards and Recognition
Sivananda Ashram Yoga Retreat Bahamas is proud to be recognized as a leading destination for yoga-interested travelers.
Sivananda Tops the List of Best Yoga Schools!
Recognized by Lonely Planet, the largest travel guide book publisher in the world
- Winner of a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence every year for 2012 – 2019! Awarded to outstanding locations around the world for consistently impressing travelers.
- Recipient of the 2017 Experts’ Choice Award from TripExpert.
The only travel award based on professional reviews by journalists and professional travel writers.
- Included by Yoga Journal as one of 13 Yoga Retreats You Can Actually Afford
Recommended getaways based on their research.
- Chosen by Gayot as one of the top 10 Yoga Retreats Worldwide.
A select list of destinations recognized for top-quality instruction in beautiful locales.
- Included in SheKows.com‘s popular list of 5 Affordable Yoga Retreats.
An award-winning women’s media platform and a top lifestyle site.
- Featured among the “22 Best Yoga & Wellness Retreats Around the World” on VacationIdea.com.
The online “dream vacation” magazine.
- Recognized by Greatest.com as one of the 17 Most Amazing Fitness Vacations.
The fastest growing online resource for people seeking a healthier lifestyle.
- Selected as one of FoxNews.com‘s Top 10 Yoga Retreats Worldwide.
Featured in the travel section.
- Written up by Boston.com as a Best Yoga Retreat and Studio.
We’re top of the list for Boston travelers!
- Highlighted on YouDoYoga as one of 12 Awesome Yoga Retreats That Won’t Break the Bank.
One of the world’s largest online yoga communities.
Also, we’re featured in …
- Huffington Post, Rabbi Ted Falcon, Will the Real Messiah Please Stand Up?
- New York Times, 36 Hours in Nassau, the Bahamas
- WestJet in-flight magazine, Day-Tripping in Nassau
- Wellness & Detox Retreats on the Goop website
- Huffington Post, From Tragedy to Best-Selling Author, Dan Millman (video interview)