Get $200 OFF our 2023 Yoga Teacher Training Program
USE PROMO CODE: TTC200OFF
You are receiving this special gift from one of our past Yoga Teacher Training Course (TTC) or Advanced Teacher Training Course (ATTC) graduates.
Register now for one of our upcoming Yoga Teacher Training Courses (TTC) and indicate the name and email address of the friend who referred you in the registration process so you can return the gift of a $200 credit towards their next Yoga Vacation, Online course, Professional Training or Experiential Course.
Here are the upcoming available courses that are a part of this offering, click on the applicable course to register.
Contact us now for more information.
Ready for a life transformation? Become a yoga teacher.
Recognized worldwide as a leading yoga training, the TTC began over 40 years ago and has graduated more than 50,000 people around the world. Graduates of the yoga teacher training course receive internationally recognized certification. The TTC is certified by the worldwide Yoga Alliance for the 200 hours standard for Registered Yoga Schools (RYS).
Why take the TTC with us in the Bahamas?
Live and study in a traditional yoga ashram for a month.
- Deepen your spiritual connection to yoga and open to profound inner transformation
- Immerse in a yogic lifestyle that promotes physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual growth and well-being
- Interact with knowledgable senior ashram staff and others committed to the yogic path
- Experience a lineage of peace and healing, passed down by true masters
Experience the healing powers and beauty of the ocean.
- Enjoy the expansive views, blue waters, soothing sounds, and sea air of our beachfront setting
- Participate in weekly sunrise satsang walks on the beach
Be part of a vibrant international yoga community.
- Meet people from all over the world who come here to study and practice yoga
- Connect with a lineage that has a worldwide network of teachers, centers, and ashrams
Participate in a rich tapestry of morning and evening satsang programs.
- Expand your horizons; in addition to the training content, you will be exposed to an array of leading thinkers, performers, and spiritual teachers
- Take a look at the program calendar to see what’s happening during the dates of your training (many of the Yoga Vacation Program presenters lead satsangs while they are here).