Earn 500-Hour Yoga Teacher Certification
Dive into a 2-month immersion in authentic yoga studies in the Bahamas.
Spend March and April with us and become qualified to register with Yoga Alliance as a 500-hour teacher.
Begin March 4 – 31, 2016 with the Sivananda Yoga Teacher Training Course (TTC):
- Awaken or deepen your yoga practice
- Gain a solid foundation in a classical yoga tradition
- Live a yogic lifestyle, including vegetarian diet and daily practices
- Experience Karma Yoga, selfless service for a common good
- Connect with a spiritual lineage of peace and healing, passed down by masters.
Continue April 3 – 30, 2016 with the Advanced Teacher Training Course (ATTC):
Deepen your studies of
- Hatha Yoga: learn advanced variations and prolonged holding of the asanas (postures); learn to better manage your energy flow with advanced pranayama (breathing practices), mudras (energy seals) and bandhas (energy locks).
- Jnana Yoga (the Yoga of Wisdom): expand your knowledge of Vedanta philosophy, including study of Jnana Yoga theory and Vedantic meditation techniques.
- Sanskrit: learn the Sanskrit alphabet and correct pronunciation and spelling of mantras and hymns.
- Raja Yoga: dive deeper into your mind through an in-depth study of Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras.
- Bhakti Yoga: open your heart to true love through studies of the nine modes of Bhakti and the five attitudes of devotion (Bhavas).
- Karma Yoga: explore Karma Yoga as an inner attitude of selfless service.
Please note that there are no pre-requisites for the TTC; yoga is for everyone. All you need is the willingness to say yes and apply yourself.
- Take the TTC and ATTC back-to-back and save 10% on each tuition.
- PLUS save $500 on the April ATTC through our special offer. Check it out.
March and April are a great time of the year at the ashram, with beautiful weather and a lot of wonderful satsang presentations, performances, and events including:
- Yoga Psychology and the Transformation of Emotions with Uma Krishnamurthy
- Quantum Activism with Asmit Goswami
- Peaceful Heart, Warrior Spirit with Dan Millman
- Neuroscience and Spirituality Symposium
- Yoga and Sacred Healing Easter Symposium
- Health and Longevity with John Douillard
- Meditation as a Path to Enlightenment Interfaith Symposium
- Symposium on Healing Trauma
- Kirtan with Shimshai
- Passover Celebration
To register for the TTC + ATTC 500-hour training, please call us:
- 1-866-559-5167 (US and Canada only)
- 1-416-479-0199 (all countries)
A $600 deposit is required at the time of registration. The balance is due upon arrival.
If you have any questions, please call or email us at email@example.com.
Expand Your Horizons with Us.