Program Type: Online Course/Weekend Retreat
Date & Time: Sat-Sun, Nov 14-Nov 15, 2:00-3:30pm EDT
Hours: 3 hours
“For quick self-improvement, it is advised to remove one vicious habit every month and cultivate one virtue every month”
What You’ll Learn:
Negative thoughts and emotions like anger, jealousy, hatred, anxiety, gloom and others, impede our happiness and create tension and disharmony within our lives. Virtues such as cheerfulness, kindness, love, contentment, gratitude and others allow us to live up to our own standards and to enjoy harmony and progress within our life.
In this weekend retreat we will learn the art of cultivating virtues and removing vices, as taught by Swami Sivananda. A saint of pure heart and an accomplished Yogi, Swami Sivananda graciously teaches the method and knowledge of this important practice.
“Fortify your heart with virtues! Grow daily and evolve quickly!”
Requirements & Recommendations:
• No experience necessary. This program is open to beginners as well as advanced practitioners.
• Viewing Device: Desktop or laptop computer will provide the best experience, although you can also connect via a tablet or smartphone.
• Internet connection: High-speed broadband wired or wireless is best.
• Video: Download Zoom to your computer, or install the Zoom app to your device. For interactive group sessions, a webcam or integrated camera will allow others to feel more connected with you.
• Audio: Headphone speakers are recommended. If you wish to participate vocally, a headset with a microphone will be ideal.
• 3 hours on-demand video
• Downloadable course manual
Jnaneshwari Chaitanya is a senior staff member and teacher of the Sivananda Ashram Yoga Retreat. An experienced and devoted practitioner, she is an inspiring and insightful teacher of Yoga and Vedanta in Yoga teachers training courses and many of the ashram programs. Jnaneshwari Chaitanya is known for her clear and pure way of communicating the knowledge and its application in daily life, and is especially known for her skill in teaching the Bhagavad Gita.
Join our email list to learn more about our in-person and online programs, courses and free events.