If you live in the area or you’re just passing through, consider joining us for the day. We are happy to welcome people who would like to participate in the ashram’s educational activities and share a meal with us!
The cost of a Day Pass is $45 per day (plus a 10% Bahamian tax). This price includes two meals, two Yoga classes, Yoga Vacation workshops, and two satsangs.
Join us for a Yoga class, or Yoga followed by a meal. $20 (plus tax) for one activity (yoga class or a meal) or $30 (plus tax) for two activities (yoga class and a meal).
Planning to come for yoga class a few days in a row, or do you live in The Bahamas and you’re looking for a Saturday morning getaway? Consider purchasing an activity pass. Passes cost $60 (plus tax) for 5 activities or $120 (plus tax) for 10 activities. They are valid for one year from the purchase date and can be used to pay for Yoga classes, meals, and workshops.
Here’s what you need to know:
- In regards to COVID protocols, please see what to expect at the Ashram HERE.
- Visitors who have been on a commercial flight or boat in the past 48 hours must take a COVID test upon arrival.
- Please bring a nasal swab rapid test with you to take at reception.
- If you don’t have a nasal swab rapid test to bring with you, then we’re happy to provide you with a test upon arrival for $14 + tax.
- Residents of The Bahamas do not need to take a COVID test.
- Please ensure you speak with Reception on the phone the day before to notify us of your visit: 1-242-426-6780.
- Reservation emails ([email protected]) and phone calls are not closely monitored after Friday at 12pm.
- The notice ensures that our kitchen prepares sufficient servings to accommodate you at meal times.
Check out the Ashram’s Daily Schedule to see what activities you would like to attend.
To arrange boat pick up from Nassau:
Please call or WhatsApp the front desk at least 30 minutes before your required pick-up time on the day of the visit.
- Local phone: 363-2902
- WhatsApp: +1-242-426-6780
Except for the 7:40 AM staff boat, boats are not running unless they are pre-coordinated.
The boat times for Nassau pick-up and drop-off are:
7:40 AM* *Must come on time because this is also the staff boat
The front desk can arrange the boat to take you back to Nassau according to the schedule once you’re onsite.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to get in touch!