Yoga Teacher Training Course Landing
Are you ready for a life transformation? Become a yoga teacher
Come experience a spiritual yoga immersion, take your yoga practice to a more meaningful level, and get certified to teach others at an authentic yoga ashram in the Bahamas.
- Awaken or deepen your yoga practice
- Gain a solid foundation in a classical yoga tradition
- Live a yogic lifestyle, including vegetarian diet and daily practice
- Experience Karma Yoga, selfless service for a common good
- Connect with a lineage of peace and healing, passed down by masters.
Graduates of the yoga teacher training course receive internationally recognized certification. The TTC is certified by the worldwide Yoga Alliance for the 200 hours standard for Registered Yoga Schools (RYS).
Graduates are highly encouraged to continue their yoga studies in the Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Course. Those taking the TTC in December or March can take the two trainings back-to-back, receiving a 10% discount on the total tuition for both and qualifying for 500-hour registration with Yoga Alliance.
There are no pre-requisites for this training; yoga is for everyone. Apply today!
Why take the TTC with us in the Bahamas?
Live and study in a traditional yoga ashram for a month —
- Deepen your spiritual connection to yoga and open to profound inner transformation
- Immerse in a yogic lifestyle that promotes physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual growth and well-being
- Interact with knowledgable senior ashram staff and others committed to the yogic path
- Experience a lineage of peace and healing, passed down by true masters
Experience the healing powers and beauty of the ocean —
- Enjoy the expansive views, blue waters, soothing sounds, and sea air of our beachfront setting
- Participate in weekly sunrise satsang walks on the beach
Be part of a vibrant international yoga community —
- Meet people from all over the world who come here to study and practice yoga
- Connect with a lineage that has a worldwide network of teachers, centers, and ashrams
Participate in a rich tapestry of morning and evening satsang programs —
- Expand your horizons; in addition to the training content, you will be exposed to an array of leading thinkers, performers, and spiritual teachers
- Take a look at the program calendar to see what’s happening during the dates of your training (many of the Yoga Vacation Program presenters lead satsangs while they are here).
All the trainings are taught in English with simultaneous translation into Hebrew, Spanish, French, and German available.
Simultaneous translation is provided free of charge. There is a $100 deposit for the equipment that is refunded when it is returned in good condition at the end of the training.
You can receive your TTC manual in one of dozens of languages, even when the course is taught in English.
Contact our TTC Advisor if you have any language requests or questions: TTCBahamas@sivananda.org.