Gracious Living Creamy Apricot Salad Dressing
Oddly delicious and always nutritious! Recipe thanks to Grace Van Berkum.
- 1 handful 6-8 soaked organic apricots (Soak your dried fruit in water overnight, or at least a few hours. This makes it easier to digest and also easier to blend as it softens them. Use the apricot water for cereals, puddings, or smoothies.)
- 1 tbsp unpasteurized miso paste
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp organic apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp flax oil
- a small piece ginger
- 3 cups water (add more water if it's too thick)
- Add sea salt if desired but the miso usually makes it salty enough.
Blend all ingredients until creamy and smooth. Store in mason jar in fridge and just shake it up before using. Will keep about a week.
Grace Van Berkum is a Registered Holistic nutritionist, ‘Food As Medicine’ Chef, Sivananda Yoga teacher, Certified Personal Trainer, and founder of GLO Wellness Center and Cafe in Northern Nicaragua. She is known for her nutrient-dense and delicious raw, plant-powered recipe creations and leads retreats on nutrition, conscious eating, and yoga worldwide.
Increase energy and vitality, reduce inflammation, recalibrate the taste buds, and clear the mind with this 7-day fresh food detox.