Do you sense another life calling you? Do you crave meaningful work, or ache to express your creativity or contribution? You have a calling, an expression of infinite talent, stamina and love. Join Tama Kieves, former-Harvard trained attorney turned visionary career/success coach and best-selling author of Inspired & Unstoppable and also Thriving through Uncertainty and learn how to unlock and flourish in what you’re meant to do. In a supportive container, you will be guided through the inspired and practical strategies she’s used to help thousands worldwide to discover, trust and soar in the life, work, calling and businesses of their dreams.
Through her time-tested techniques, learn how to:
– Choose the right passion and tap unstoppable inner strength
– Experience your inspired power and reduce your fears and challenges
– Turn your talents into income and opportunities
– Reveal your own tailor-made path to success
– Trust the genius and magic of unconventional choices
– Find peace throughout the fluctuations of life, business, and following a calling
– Learn how to move past fear and thrive in the work you’re meant to do
Join us for this truly inspiring offering!
Offered as 2 workshops and 3 satsangs (subject to change).
Tama Kieves, a graduate of Harvard Law School, left her law practice to write and help others create their most extraordinary lives. She is the bestselling author of: This Time I Dance! Creating the Work You Love and her most recent book: Thriving through Uncertainty. Featured in USA TODAY and in other national media, she is a sought-after speaker and visionary career/success coach, who has helped thousands world-wide to discover, launch and thrive in the life, calling and businesses of their dreams. She is known for her dynamic sense of humor, grounded compassion and the big possibilities she brings into the room. Visit her website for her monthly Mojo Messages and 3 free days of coaching.
Join our email list to learn more about our in-person and online programs, courses and free events.