Program Type: Online Course/Weekend Retreat
Date & Time: Sat-Sun, Oct 17-18, 2:00-4:00pm EDT
Hours: 4 hours
“AN OUNCE OF PRACTICE IS WORTH MORE THAN TONS OF THEORY”
What You’ll Learn:
Sadhana is a spiritual movement, or spiritual process, which is consciously systemized. During this weekend retreat, we will learn how to live a purposeful life by conserving and utilizing our energy towards the achievement of our goals. By taking this retreat, you will definitely become charged with renewed inspiration and enthusiasm to start or enhance your practices!
This program is offered live through Zoom webinar with the availability for students to interact through Q&A with the presenter.
For enrolled students, a video recording will be available after each class in the event you miss a class or would like to review the content.
Requirements & Recommendations:
• No experience necessary. This program is open to beginners as well as advanced practitioners.
• Viewing Device: Desktop or laptop computer will provide the best experience, although you can also connect via a tablet or smartphone.
• Internet connection: High-speed broadband wired or wireless is best.
• Video: Download Zoom to your computer, or install the Zoom app to your device. For interactive group sessions, a webcam or integrated camera will allow others to feel more connected with you.
• Audio: Headphone speakers are recommended. If you wish to participate vocally, a headset with a microphone will be ideal.
• 4 hours on-demand video
• Downloadable course manual
Jnaneshwari Chaitanya is a senior staff member and teacher of the Sivananda Ashram Yoga Retreat. An experienced and devoted practitioner, she is an inspiring and insightful teacher of Yoga and Vedanta in Yoga teachers training courses and many of the ashram programs. Jnaneshwari Chaitanya is known for her clear and pure way of communicating the knowledge and its application in daily life, and is especially known for her skill in teaching the Bhagavad Gita.