Program Type: Webinar
Date & Time: Sunday, Oct 18, 2:00-4:00pm EDT
Hours: 2 hours
What you will learn:
Adversity is truly a great teacher and a blessing in disguise. It strengthens the will power and the power of endurance, and it turns the mind towards God. There is a magazine of power and knowledge and bliss within your own soul, and adversity helps you to realize this. In this 2 hour webinar, Swami Paramananda will review the yogic methods of dealing with adverse situations.
This program is offered live through Zoom webinar with the availability for students to interact through Q&A with the presenter.
For enrolled students, a video recording will be available after each class in the event you miss a class or would like to review the content.
Requirements & Recommendations:
• No experience necessary. This program is open to beginners as well as advanced practitioners.
• Viewing Device: Desktop or laptop computer will provide the best experience, although you can also connect via a tablet or smartphone.
• Internet connection: High-speed broadband wired or wireless is best.
• Video: Download Zoom to your computer, or install the Zoom app to your device. For interactive group sessions, a webcam or integrated camera will allow others to feel more connected with you.
• Audio: Headphone speakers are recommended. If you wish to participate vocally, a headset with a microphone will be ideal.
• 2 hours on-demand video
Swami Paramananda is the manager of the Sivananda Ashram Yoga Ranch and longtime teacher of Sivananda Yoga Teacher Trainings in the Bahamas, New York, and India. A much-loved teacher admired for his humor, warmth, and devotion to the practice, he seamlessly weaves classical yoga teachings into modern daily life.
Join our email list to learn more about our in-person and online programs, courses and free events.