Program Type: Webinar
Date & Time: Sunday, Oct 18, 2:00-4:00pm EDT
Hours: 2 hours
What you will learn:
Adversity is truly a great teacher and a blessing in disguise. It strengthens the will power and the power of endurance, and it turns the mind towards God. There is a magazine of power and knowledge and bliss within your own soul, and adversity helps you to realize this. In this 2 hour webinar, Swami Paramananda will review the yogic methods of dealing with adverse situations.
This program is offered live through Zoom webinar with the availability for students to interact through Q&A with the presenter.
For enrolled students, a video recording will be available after each class in the event you miss a class or would like to review the content.
Requirements & Recommendations:
• No experience necessary. This program is open to beginners as well as advanced practitioners.
• Viewing Device: Desktop or laptop computer will provide the best experience, although you can also connect via a tablet or smartphone.
• Internet connection: High-speed broadband wired or wireless is best.
• Video: Download Zoom to your computer, or install the Zoom app to your device. For interactive group sessions, a webcam or integrated camera will allow others to feel more connected with you.
• Audio: Headphone speakers are recommended. If you wish to participate vocally, a headset with a microphone will be ideal.
• 2 hours on-demand video
Swami Paramananda is the manager of the Sivananda Ashram Yoga Ranch and longtime teacher of Sivananda Yoga Teacher Trainings in the Bahamas, New York, and India. A much-loved teacher admired for his humor, warmth, and devotion to the practice, he seamlessly weaves classical yoga teachings into modern daily life.