Hours: 7.5 hours
What You’ll Learn:
- Learn about the 5 points of yoga; Proper Exercise, Proper Breathing, Proper Relaxation, Proper Diet and Proper Thinking and Meditation
- Learn a routine of essential yoga postures for daily tuning up your body, building strength, balance, focus, and physical intelligence
- Find out how to benefit from better breathing, how to de-stress, how to stretch, and how to relax
- Experience guided practice
- Gain exposure to yoga theory and philosophy
- Discover how meditation, a healthy diet, and positive thinking contribute to well-being
- Receive personalized attention and answers to your questions.
Sivananda yoga is a traditional, exact and easy-to-learn system that aims to create a healthy body and mind, that naturally leads to spiritual evolution.
During this time of uncertainty, developing a daily practice of yoga will help you to maintain a healthy immune system, and to handle stress with a calm mind. Yoga isn’t just asana, or physical practice, it is a way of life.
Requirements & Recommendations:
- No experience necessary. This program is open to beginners as well as advanced practitioners.
- Viewing Device: Desktop or laptop computer will provide the best experience, although you can also connect via a tablet or smartphone.
- Internet connection: High-speed broadband wired or wireless is best.
- Video: Download Zoom to your computer, or install the Zoom app to your device. For interactive group sessions, a webcam or integrated camera will allow others to feel more connected with you.
- Audio: Headphone speakers are recommended. If you wish to participate vocally, a headset with a microphone will be ideal.
- 7.5 hours on-demand video
- Downloadable course manual
- Full lifetime access video