Program Type: Webinar
Date & Time: Saturday, Nov 7, 2:00-4:00pm EDT
What You’ll Learn:
- Realize how non-attachment leads to peace and happiness
- Gain an understanding of how non-attachment and love are synonymous terms
- Develop the ability to be non-attached
- Learn the Yogic method to overcome all unhealthy attachments
Non-attachment is the way to peace and supreme happiness. It is the most important qualification for a spiritual aspirant. In this webinar, you will learn how to cultivate non-attachment and become free from anger, fear, and stress. You will learn to recognize the great value of non-attachment and how its practice leads to more joy and love in one’s life. Develop no-attachment and be free.
This program is offered live through Zoom webinar with the availability for students to interact through Q&A with the presenter.
Requirements & Recommendations:
- No experience necessary. This program is open to beginners as well as advanced practitioners.
- Viewing Device: Desktop or laptop computer will provide the best experience, although you can also connect via a tablet or smartphone.
- Internet connection: High-speed broadband wired or wireless is best.
- Video: Download Zoom to your computer, or install the Zoom app to your device. For interactive group sessions, a webcam or integrated camera will allow others to feel more connected with you.
- Audio: Headphone speakers are recommended. If you wish to participate vocally, a headset with a microphone will be ideal.