The cost of the TTC is based on your housing choice
|November – May||June||July|
|Tent Space||$2,400||Not available||Not available|
|Tent Hut||$3,150||$2,400*||Not available|
A $300 deposit is required when you register in order to guarantee your place. The balance is due at least 14 days before your arrival. We will send you an email reminder a week before we process the balance.
For other housing options (at standard rates) and for any other questions
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or call the TTC advisor:
US and Canada: 1-866-559-5167;
All other countries: 1-416-479-0199. Choose ext. 129.
- Rates are in US dollars.
- A Bahamian VAT tax of 12% is NOT included and will be added.
- Prices include tuition, accommodation, two daily meals, two pairs of yoga pants and two T-shirts, the course manual, and all classes.
- Bahamian citizens receive 10% off the cost of the TTC.
- Students registering simultaneously for the Yoga Teacher Training Course and the Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Course (500-hour Yoga Alliance Certification) will receive a 10% discount on the total fee for both courses.