Chocolate Superfood Smoothie
Recipe contributed by Grace Van Berkum.
* handful of raw cacao beans
* Sunwarrior plant-based chocolate protein powder
* 3 tbsp dandelion root powder
* 3-4 cups of unsweetened coconut milk (or almond milk)
* 1 frozen banana
* 1 cup frozen papaya
* 1 tbsp maca powder
* 1 tsp bee pollen
* 1 tsp Lucuma powder
* natural sweetener of choice
* handful of ice
Blend till smooth and creamy. Sprinkle with cacao nibs.
Still Hungry? Find more recipes here.
Grace Van Berkum is a registered holistic nutritionist, Sivananda Yoga teacher, certified personal trainer, and founder of GLO Selfcare Center in northern Nicaragua. She is known for her nutrient-dense and delicious raw, vegan, plant-powered recipe creations and leads retreats on nutrition, conscious eating, and yoga worldwide.