Through the monthlong Sivananda Yoga Teacher Training Course, you will:
- Learn how to teach a 2-hour Sivananda Yoga class while gaining versatile teaching skills including working with beginners, intermediate and advanced classes; explore different techniques to teach children, the elderly, and prenatal Yoga
- Find greater flexibility and comfort in your personal practice of asanas (postures); discover how to energize the body and calm the mind through the practice of pranayama (breathing); maintain physical and mental purity through the practice of kriyas (cleansing); learn about Yogic diet and nutrition; human anatomy & physiology
- Learn about different meditation techniques & theory and the practice of mantra repetition
- Practice selfless service
- Study of the timeless teachings of the Bhagavad Gita and other ancient Yogic texts, Yoga philosophy and Yoga psychology
Find out more: Review the full TTC Curriculum.