Sivananda Ashram Yoga Retreat collaborates with other accrediting bodies to offer Continuing Education Units (CEU's) in a variety of disciplines. Email email@example.com if you are interested in receiving CEU's for one of our courses or for more information. Please check with your state board of licensure or professional association to determine if a particular program meets their continuing education requirements.
The following courses are currently approved for CEU's:
- Sivananda Yoga Teacher Training Course
- Polarity Therapy & 5 Element Body Work Training Course
- Cardiac Yoga Teacher Training Program
- Guided Imagery and Creative Visualization: Awareness Adventures for the Body, Mind, and Spirit
- Thai Yoga Massage: Yoga Therapy Practitioner Program Level I
- Thai Yoga Massage: Yoga Therapy Practitioner Program Level II
- Thai Yoga Massage: Yoga Therapy Practitioner Program Level III
- Ayurvedic Yoga Therapy Certification Course
- Yoga of Recovery Certificate Course for Counselors
Several additional courses are currently under approval procedures. Please visit us soon for updates.
Please note that there is a $20 - $60 charge for CEU's. When you arrive at the ashram and register for a course, you will be asked if you would like to receive CEU's. For any questions regarding continuing education at Sivananda Ashram Yoga Retreat, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sivananda Ashram Yoga Retreat is also a recognized provider of Continuing Education Units as granted in accordance with Yoga Alliance standards. See www.yogaalliance.org for more information. All hours are contact hours. Certificate of attendance is provided to participants.