Deposit To guarantee your reservation, the following deposits are required: $100 for Yoga Vacation and Residential Study Programs; $300 for TTC and ATTC; $150 for all other courses. Deposit amounts are per-person. Balance is due upon arrival.
Payment Methods We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, travelers checks, cash (US dollars) and US certified bank drafts to the name Sivananda Ashram Yoga Retreat. We do not accept personal checks. All deposits and payments in US dollars only.
Refunds* are available:
- Up to 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date—subject to deduction of processing fee**. 30 days or fewer prior to the scheduled arrival date—subject to deduction of the deposit.
Credit Notes*** Apply to cancellation following arrival date. Credit notes will not be issued for the deposit. Any amount in excess of the deposit may be credited as follows:
- Yoga Vacation Reservation: A credit note will be issued in an amount equal to the amount paid for the cancelled portion of your original reservation.
- Teacher Training Course/Advanced Teacher Training Course: A credit note will be issued in an amount equal to the amount paid for the cancelled portion of the course.
- Other Courses: A credit note will be issued in an amount equal to the unused accommodation fees only. No credit or refunds will be given for the tuition amount.
* Refunds will be given solely by way of crediting the credit card used for the applicable payment.
** Processing fee in the amount of US $50 per person will be due in conjunction with any cancellation, in addition to any amount due.
*** Credit notes are valid for two years from the date of issue. Credit notes can be used for booking a Yoga Vacation, a course, or a daily program in the Sivananda Ashram Yoga Retreat, Nassau, Bahamas only (specifically excluding Boutique purchases and Well-Being Center services). Credit notes are personal and nontransferable.
No refund or credit notes will be available if you attend a program and are dissatisfied with its presentation or content, or due to dissatisfaction with the Yoga Retreat’s schedule or accommodations.