Recent research has shown that yoga is beneficial for a number of cardiovascular issues. It further shows how aspects of modern living can be harmful to our health. Cardiologist Stephen Sinatra exposes the myths of modern medicine’s approach to heart disease, including the effects of outdated notions of “good” and “bad” cholesterol — and shares the secrets of a healthy heart through these four days of experiential workshops and lectures. Learn how:
- Yoga contributes to cardiovascular health, including hypertension and atrial fibrillation.
- Man-made electromagnetic fields interfere with body’s fundamental bioenergetics and how you can protect yourself.
- The outdated categorization of “good” and “bad” cholesterol can lead to overzealous use of statin drugs which may cause serious harm.
- Grounding to the earth can create amazing physiological and biochemical reactions in the body.
- The Near Death Experience messenger brings back insights and profound wisdom from the other side.
- The search for wisdom, insight, and authenticity promotes a higher vibration.