Studies have found that teaching yoga to children helps them learn how to release stress, retain more information, and increase confidence and happiness. This course trains yoga instructors, child educators, and parents to teach a two-hour Mini Me Yoga workshop where participants learn simple techniques for introducing a 15-minutes-a-day routine of yoga and positive thinking to preschool and elementary-aged children. Join us for an action-packed four days, creating a business to support your family, have fun, and help children in your community. Students in this training will:
- Learn and practice a 15-minute program daily to feel the benefits of kids’ yoga and how to make it fun and engaging
- Practice meditation techniques to gain clarity in life
- Learn to create a vision board and work toward goals
- Receive a Mini Me Yoga 2-hour Workshop Facilitator’s Manual
- Learn to market and deliver workshops in your area
- Gain access to the online Mini Me Yoga Village with downloadable marketing flyers, posters, price lists, and business cards, in addition to connecting with other Mini Me Yoga ambassadors worldwide.