Thai Yoga Massage is an ancient system of yoga therapy that combines yoga postures with touch technique. It promotes deep relaxation and healing, improves circulation, boosts the immune system, balances the body energetically, and facilitates mind-bod integration. As a therapeutic practice, it is a dynamic form of yoga for the practitioner as well as the recipient.
Gain a strong foundation in the key elements of Thai Yoga Massage and learn how to perform a full 90-minute customized session. Level 1 students learn how to:
• Utilize key stances (practitioner postures)
• Incorporate effortless, flowing transitions between postures
• Use safety precautions for preventing injury
• Apply energy balance through acupressure and the Thai Sen (energy line) system
• Evaluate the needs of the recipient and customize the massage
• Integrate metta (loving kindness) and meditation into your practice.
Please note: Thai Yoga Massage: Level 2 is being offered March 8 – 13, 2015. Register for both Level 1 and Level 2 for $970 total tuition. (Add 14 nights’ accommodation)