Oddly delicious and always nutritious! www.gracevanberkum.com
|Arugula spinach salad with walnuts & hemp seeds,
topped with Gracious Living Creamy Apricot Salad Dressing.
- 1 handful 6-8 soaked organic apricots (Soak your dried fruit in water overnight, or at least a few hours. This makes it easier to digest and also easier to blend as it softens them. Use the apricot water for cereals, puddings, or smoothies.)
- 1 tbsp unpasteurized miso paste
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp organic apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp flax oil
- a small piece ginger
- 3 cups water (add more water if it’s too thick)
- Add sea salt if desired but the miso usually makes it salty enough.
Blend all ingredients until creamy and smooth. Store in mason jar in fridge and just shake it up before using. Will keep about a week.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Cleanse and detoxify with Grace for the Gracious Living 4 Day Liquid Detox Nov 14-17, 2013. Following that, she will be teaching the Gracious Living Raw Vegan Holiday Course — a fun, hands-on 4 day course in the kitchen learning recipes, kitchen tips and nutrition information (Nov 19-22, 2013).